Dearest peoples on the innernets,
This is Coco speakin'. Now it's finally my time to tell y'all how I gots my name. Like you already hearded, me, Fergie and Mrs. Lilly White adopted mommy at the same time. It was very dramatical.
I was very extra cute back then. Here's a picture of me showin' off my beautiful tummy...see...it's got all kinds of polka dots!
Mommy said I was very fashionable! She said with my pritty brown furs, I reminded her of a cup of hot cocoa...all warm and cozy. Plus, she said I am always so fashionably dressed in my beautiful brown furs...I would say mommy has some pritty good taste!
So mommy said, "Dang! That's it! I finally figured out your name! Because you have such beautiful brown furs and the fact that you are always dressed so fashionably with your polka dots and stripes...prettier than any Chanel suit I've ever seen...your name is Mademoiselle Coco Chanel! And, so, that is how I got my name!
Some innerestin' things 'bout me:
- My beautiful tummy furs have turned bright orange!
- I like to hide from mommy and then sit back and watch her panic when she's certain I have gotted outta the house! I've gotted in trouble a couple of times 'cause of this...you can read 'bout it here and here.
- I like to tinkle on things...'cause it feels good!
- I "squeak" instead of "meow".
- I'm skeert to be picked up by mommy but I LOVE it once she picks me up.
- My favoritest thing in the world is to have my tummy rubbed.
And so, now you know how I gots my name. Tomorrow, Georgie Porgie Puddinandpie will tell you all 'bout his name.
Very truly yours,
Mademoiselle Coco Chanel