Dearest Peoples on the Innernets,
Rocky from Artsy Catsy tagged me to post the "7 Weird Things 'Bout Me" meme. Well, I must tell you, this is an honor, Rocky. Thank you very much for 'spressin' innerest in me and for tryin' to share the joy of Me with all the peoples on the innernets. I will, in turn, pass this honor on to other peoples on the innernets.
I would like to clear somethin' up right off the bat, though...I ain't weird. I am a proper southern lady and I do everything within the confines of properness and ladylikeness. With that in mind, howevers, I will share with y'all, seven things that sets me apart from all the others.
- I hate to make poop. Poopin' is the most ugly and disgustin' thing a proper lady has to do on a daily basis. It's nasty. And, even though mommy works real hard at keepin' all of our poop boxes clean, I do everything I can to avoid puttin' my precious paws in that nasty stuff.
- When I HAVE to make poop, I use the Mrs. Lilly White Tippy-Toe Method of Dumpin'. I stand on only one paw and have the other three holdin' on to the edge of the box, just prayin' I don't fall in. You can read more 'bout that by clickin' on this link HERE and HERE.
- I sleep 27 hours every day.
- I never say "Meow"...I only squeak.
- I am married but I ain't sayin' to who...you gots to be married if you wanna do the big IT...so I is married and now I gets to do IT with Felix, Georgie and Buzzy...Hubba Hubba! I don't do IT with Henry...he ain't right. Now, don't worry...everybody in our house has had their Very Important Operation (VIO)...ain't no baby-makin' goin' on. Just some smoochin' and cuddlin'!
- I don't like to eat cruchies...they make crumbs and a proper lady never EVER leaves a mess. Plus, I burn too many calories when I have to chew and crunch on crunchies.
- I don't like to be picked up by humans. I don't even like it when mommy acts like she's gonna pick me up...I'm okay if I go to her and lay in her lap, but she bestest not try to put her arms 'round me or I will claw the bejeezuz outta her.
That's it! Ain't I wonderful?
The rules are easy! Just link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Very Truly Yours,
Mrs. Lilly White